Select or click on the HOME BANKING button, then follow the steps below:
It is that simple.
Now you will be able to check account balances, view account histories, transfer funds from one of your accounts to another, and even request a withdrawal check to be sent to you by mail. This automatic sign-on provision will be available for 90 days so please take advantage of this opportunity you can.
Micro-Business Loan Program
Loans are available up to $15,000 for start-up and existing businesses.
Up to 48 months at 10% APR
- Application fee: $25.00
- Other fees: Collateral filing and processing fees of 3%
- Must be a legal entity located on the South Side of Chicago (FOM)
- Must maintain $100.00 account balance
- No bankruptcy in the last two years
- 18 years of age or older
- Loans over $5,000.00 must be collateralized (auto or cash)
- Can be used for establishment of a new business; expansion of an existing business; job creation and/or retention; purchase of equipment / machinery / supplies or inventory
How to apply
- Open a business savings account for $125.00
- Complete a loan application
- Process may take up to ten days after submitting a complete application
South Side Community Federal Credit Union (SSCFCU) is a Community Development Financial Institution and has been offering Homebuyer Education and Counseling through it's HUD Approved Housing Counseling Center since 2004.
It's mission is to strengthen diverse Chicago Communities and to help open doors for hard working individuals and families desiring to become homeowners in the neighborhoods of their choice.
Your Support of the South Side Community Federal Credit Union is support for Chicago's South Side!
Support "People Helping People" through ticket purchases or through your donation.
Tickets can be purchased at the office, or online at www.southsidecommunityfcu.eventbrite.org
Download the invitation and reply cards here!
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Full color advertisements in our Souvenir / Program Book
Full page ($500) includes 4 tickets
Half page ($250) includes 2 tickets
Quarter page ($125) includes 1 ticket
Notes: All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law, as a charitable contribution 501(c)3 to the South Side Community Economic Development Center, 5401 S. Wentworth Ave., Suite 25, Chicago, IL 60609.